These Soundview Summaries cover the books’ main points and highlights and gives you a working knowledge of the latest business practices. A Summary isn't merely a digest or excerpts strung together, it's a seamless document that reads (and holds your interest) like a magazine article. Summaries not only save you time and money; they keep you abreast of the latest ideas and techniques, and they help you decide whether a book is worth reading in its entirety.
• 5, 000 word summary of each title in text format.
• 20-minute audio summary of each title available for download.
• Captures all of the key points of the original book.
• All titles have been chosen by Soundview Executive Book Summaries as among the best 30 books of the year in which they were published.
• Application remembers your current page for each summary so you don't lose your place between sessions.
• Three text sizes, including a large print size.
• Night mode can be turned on to make the text easier on your eyes in dim light conditions.
• Flip pages with the swipe of a finger or the touch of a button.
• Your current position in each audio summary is also saved between sessions.
• Built-in audio player works just like the iPod audio player.
• Volume is customizable within the application.
Sales Vol. I
MAKING THE NUMBER by Greg Alexander, Aaron Bartels and Mike Drapeau
Comparing a sales force to those of relevant peers leads to many opportunities to improve performance. Making the Number will show you and your sales team how to crush the competition. The authors take readers through their five-step methodology, showing how to select metrics; gather, compute, and compare external and internal data; and then actually use the data. Whether you’re a sales rep, a manager, or a CEO, this book will show you a better way to make your number.
THE PERFECT SALESFORCE by Derek Gatehouse
Despite billions spent every year on personality profiling, sales training, motivation experts, coaches and incentives, there’s never been a proven formula for building a sales force of top performers. Author Derek Gatehouse argues that sales is about people, not a process. The Perfect SalesForce is a return to people –– different types of people who excel naturally in different types of sales jobs.
THE ULTIMATE SALES MACHINE by Chet Holmes
In the cut throat sales world a number of managers leap from one strategic trend to the next, becoming bogged down during the process instead of rising to the top. According to Chet Holmes –– known as “America’s greatest business growth expert” –– that doesn’t have to be the case if you take the time and focus. Holmes provides 12 key strategies to turn any business into what he deems “the ultimate sales machine.”
Soundview works closely with the leading business book publishers to offer summaries of the 30 best business books of the year to it’s more than 100, 000 worldwide subscribers. Soundview offers summaries in print, audio and digital formats for delivery by mail and online. And now they offer topic-based summary collections designed for the iPhone® and iPod Touch®. On the web at www.summary.com.
ABOUT RENKARA MEDIA GROUP
Renkara Media Group, Inc. was founded in 2000 and is a leading provider of education and entertainment software for the iPhone and iPod Touch. Since the release of the iPhone SDK, it specializes in applications for the iPhone and iPod Touch, particularly in the development of education, entertainment, and reference products.